United States District Court, E.D. Louisiana
REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION
M. DOUGLAS, UNITED STATES MAGISTRATE JUDGE
the Court is the Application to Proceed in District Court
Without Prepayment of Fees [Doc. #2] filed by plaintiff
William Lee Grant, II.
IS ORDERED that the pauper application [Doc. #2] is
IS FURTHER ORDERED that the Clerk of Court is
directed to withhold service of the Complaint until the
District Court has the opportunity to review the following
report and recommendation.
is a frequent filer in the federal court system. A search of
the national PACER Case Locater reveals that he has filed 250
lawsuits nationwide against various parties for various
reasons. He now seeks to file a lawsuit in this Court, and
for the following reasons, the Court will not allow him to
proceed any further.
is merely a smattering of paragraphs - with their
corresponding number - from Grant's 17-page handwritten
(8) The Commander-In-Chief (Ronald Reagan) directed the
Secretary of Defense to create Mr. Grant to predict future
(128) After being created in 1990, Mr. Grant was transferred
to the basement of the Pentagon.
(12) Gregory K. Harris directed Mr. Grant's dentist and
orthodontist to drill the enamel off Mr. Grant's teeth.
(13) Gregory K. Harris directed Mr. Grant's Optometrist
to give Mr. Grant an incorrect prescription lense [sic] to
diminish Mr. Grant's vision.
(14) When Mr. Grant turned seventeen (17) in 2002, Mr. Grant
was forced to stab Dr. Grant, or the Office of the Secretary
of Defense would have sent someone to kill Dr.
(17) Mr. Grant was forced to “act gay” for more
than seven years, or the Office of the Secretary of Defense
would have sent someone to rape Mr. Grant.
(52) Bill Clinton fired Federal Bureau of Investigation
Director William S. Sessions to conceal the ...